11.4.13

11.4.13

An outfit post! Yay!
As I am a total amateur at this I am in the awkward
stage of deciding what facial expression to pull.
Personally I think I look like an utter goon 
whatever face I make, but I'm hoping it will
improve with time.

The jacket featured in this outfit is from a 
great vintage store I found in Nottingham
where everything is a fiver or less.
I will definitely have to venture back as 
I only had small change when
buying my first item.




Jacket/Vintage
T-shirt/Topman
Jeans/Cheap Monday
Trainers/Converse
Necklace/Topshop
Bag/Topshop

7 comments:

  1. drooling over your style!
    would love to see you wearing casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great find! Love the necklace too!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha by not knowing what face to make, you up ended doing some of the most popular poses ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your jacket it is soo nice! Looks great with that necklace I have the same one and forgot about it will have to dig it out now! :) xo

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
  5. great jacket! :*

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!!!
    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.gr/2013/04/landing-no32-giveaway-win-new-look.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the jacket. I hate posing for outfit posts too haha

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh in love with this jacket <3 wanted one like this for sooooo long but never find the perfect one

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing all your comments and they really do make my day.
They come straight to my phone so I am able to read them as soon as you hit publish! Love you all lots :)